Riches with Rentals is a dedicated to people thinking of investing in the simple lucrative world of properties and becoming business entrepreneur.
Lest face it, every riches person in the world will want to buy land or own vast properties everywhere.
That will be let for rentals. That where money is made. http://www.homerentalbusiness.com/
Getting a new mortgage for a First-Time Home Buyer can be a little overwhelming with all of the important details, guidelines and potential speed bumps.
Since there are so many rules and steps to follow, here is a simple list of Do’s and Don’ts to keep in mind throughout the mortgage approval process:
- Continue working at your current job
- Stay current on all your accounts
- Keep making your house or rent payments
- Keep your insurance payments current
- Continue to maintain your credit as usual
- Call us if you have any questions
- Make any major purchases (Car, Boat, Jet Ski, Home Theater…)
- Apply for new credit
- Open new credit cards
- Transfer any balances from one credit or bank acct to another
- Pay off any charge-off accts or collections
- Take out furniture loans
- Close any credit cards
- Max out your credit cards
- Consolidate credit debt
Basically, while you are in…
View original post 83 more words